palette... Where are the white people?
- Where will this take me?
- Will it be playable to the end?
- Am I not going to end up in a bind?
- What are the possible dead ends?
- Will I have enough resources in the tones I have chosen to “magnify” the dress to the end?
- Will she seem precious and silky enough to give this Enchantress all her grace?
Because that’s the most important thing, isn’t it?
In my “whites” it’s slipped a surprise: a ROSE.
As much as some colors seem redundant to me with the older ones, these two, intr’others, make a nice difference.
But it’s time to embroider assiduously with my chosen whites and see where it takes me…
See you for the sequel: Viviane Episode 3…
Don’t forget to sign up in the right insert to follow all the episodes
Don’t hesitate to leave your comments below!