Giving meaning to your passion...
- the irrepressible desire to embroider, in other words the passion
- the imperative need to do something meaningful
By creating this subject, I believe I have really entered into what is the very essence of my profession. The major path began there, with a face of infinite grace, haloed by a mane with purple accents, topped with pearl jewels, contrasted by an ocher fabric with a distinct character. In his hand the character holds a Key against his chest. A door opens…
- Strong colors with character
- patterns interpreted by textile materials but not only..
- enrichments to carry the subject, here pearls
- a harmony of materials and assortments,
- all supported by a deep theme.
- two millimeters too small and “it does not exist” in other words “no presence” or no impact.
- two millimeters too much and it becomes “vulgar”.
You can’t imagine how this requires an exact and ultra-precise vision. (I don’t know why but it reminds me of pastry…so demanding.)
See you for more: History of Creations Episode 2…
Don’t forget to sign up in the right insert to follow all the episodes
Don’t hesitate to leave your comments below!