General terms of sale
These terms and conditions of sale are intended to clarify the buyer’s rights and obligations with respect to products sold in the nimue.fr electronic catalogue. or nimue-broderie.fr. In the event of an effective order, the contract established falls under the regulation of distance selling and is subject to French law (notably articles L121-16 to L121-20 of the Consumer Code).
The person in charge of the offer is Nimu, whose contact information is:
25 rue Général de Gaulle- 35380 Paimpont- France
Telephone: (0033) 02 99 07 82 44
EURL with a capital of 7500 euros – Siret 44191837200026 RCS Rennes
Majority Managing Director and Editor Annaïck Chauvel
Accommodation 02Switch – 51090980700024 RCS Clermont-Ferrand
Product offers and prices contained on the nimue.fr (nimue-broderie.fr) website are valid as long as they are visible on the site, as long as stocks are available.
It will be able to change these terms and conditions of sale at any time, subject to the presence of these changes on the website http://www.nimue.fr and https://nimue-broderie.fr
– products can be added or removed from the electronic catalogue nimue.fr (nimue-broderie.fr) without notice.
– Handmade products are subject to slight changes in shape, weight, size and colour.
– Photographs and presentation texts of the products offered in the electronic catalogue nimue.fr (nimue-broderie.fr) are not contractual and cannot incur nimu’s liability with respect to the buyer in the event of an error.
– The products on offer comply with current French legislation. Nimuo cannot be held liable for non-compliance with the laws of the country where the products are delivered. It is up to the buyer or recipient of the products to verify with the local authorities the possibility of importing or using them.
– Nimu cannot be held responsible for any accident or damage that may occur in the use of the items sold.
– The products offered in the catalogue nimue.fr (nimue-broderie.fr) benefit from the legal guarantee against hidden defects provided by articles 1641 and following of the civil code.
– Prices for products offered in the nimue.fr electronic catalogue (nimue-broderie.fr) are shown in euros excluding participation in packaging and shipping costs.
– Nimu practices, for each of the products in its electronic catalogue, a display of the prices All Tax Comprised (TTC) (VAT at 20% or 5.5% depending on articles) towards individuals.
– Outside France customs duties or other local taxes or import duties or state taxes are likely to be payable. These rights and sums are not the responsibility of Nimuo. They will be the responsibility of the recipient of the shipment and are fully responsible for both declarations and payments to the relevant authorities and/or agencies in the country.
– Even if the products are given without a commitment of duration and can be modified at any time without notice, the products are still charged on the basis of the rates in effect at the time of order registration, subject to availability.
– By express agreement, the transfer of ownership of nimue.fr (nimue-broderie.fr) goods takes place only after the full payment of the fixed price (Law 30335 of 12.05.1980). In the event of a default, the buyer agrees to return any unpaid products, all expenses at his expense. This property reserve does not impede the transfer of risks that will be borne by the buyer from the date the products ordered have left the premises of Nimu.
TRANSPORT LIVRAISONS, DELAIS and COUTS
The cost of shipping embroidery in metropolitan France is for a fee regardless of the amount of the order:
€3.60 in letter followed
Any order containing kits with a volume of more than 3 cm thick is automatically shipped in colissimo.
For orders in France containing other items: jewelry, figurines, books… additional cost related to weight.
For Europe and the Dom-Tom:
Package at €8.50
Rest of the world package at 12 euros.
– Transportation costs are automatically on the purchase order except for shipments abroad.
– A confirmation email is sent to the buyer on the day of the shipment of his order by Nimu
– Delivery times are included:
– for France and Monaco: between 2 and 7 working days
– other destinations between 3 and 15 working days (except Russia)
(The delivery is only made from the date on which the buyer’s full and effective receipt of the order reached Nimu)
– The delivery times presented above are only listed as an indication. They correspond to the average time frame for processing the order and the delivery of the products. Nimu cannot be held responsible if this deadline is exceeded. In particular, exceeding this indicative period, especially in the case of temporary unavailability of products, for reasons of force majeure (war, riot, strikes, bad weather preventing deliveries, fire, accidents and inability to be supplied) cannot give rise to any cancellation of the order, no reduction in the price paid by the buyer, and no payment for damages and interest.
– The delivery of the ordered products is made to the delivery address listed on the buyer’s purchase order. This address may differ from the address of the latter.
– In the event of non-compliance with the product or products delivered – error on the product (s) – in relation to the indications on the purchase order, Nimuo undertakes to exchange the product(s) not corresponding to the order, or to make a refund of the product or products. (s) as well as the differential of shipping costs if necessary, subject to notifying Nimuo in advance by recommended letter or email (with acknowledgement) on the day of delivery or no later than two working days following delivery. Any claim made outside this time limit will not be accepted. The refund or exchange will only be made when the customer has returned (recommended for France) accompanied by a letter, the product (s) concerned, as it is and in the original packaging and, if necessary, without opening the packaging. Shipping costs for this return will be refunded to the customer.
– All products sent are carefully packaged but travel at the recipient’s peril.
– In case of deterioration of the parcel in front of the delivery driver, with receipt describing the damage, Nimu will exchange the product concerned (or refund if the stock runs out) at no additional cost to the recipient.
– Nimu accepts bank cards (VISA, CB, MASTERCARD), bank or postal cheques (issued by a bank domiciled in metropolitan France or Monaco) as well as bank transfers.
– The buyer must pay the full settlement of his order at the time of his acceptance of the offer and subject to the exercise of his right of withdrawal.
– The buyer assures Nimu when validating his purchase order that he is in a regular situation with regard to the issuer of the payment card or cheque.
– The buyer’s order is not registered and the delivery of the products is made only from the date on which the full cashing is effective of the order the buyer has reached Nimuo.
– In the event that the payment proves to be irregular, incomplete or non-existent, for whatever reason, Nimuo reserves the right to block the delivery of the ordered product, or even to claim without any time limit the product concerned by the disputed order.
Payment by credit card:
– orders paid by credit card engage the buyer as soon as the purchase order is delivered. The data recorded by the payment system is evidence of past financial transactions between Nimu and the buyer.
– Payment by credit card is made in a secure area where the buyer is asked to leave his bank details. Nimu uses Stripe Gateway’s online payment system – Paypal.
Payment by bank or postal cheque:
Payment by cheque is only possible for euro cheques drawn on a bank domiciled in metropolitan France or Monaco.
– the buyer prints are order order and sign. Without a purchase order, a descriptive mail of the purchase is required. Then send it to the following address: Nimu, 40 rue des Forges, 35380 Paimpont, France.
– Failing to receive the cheque within 10 days of nimu’s confirmation of the order, Nimuo reserves the right to cancel the order.
Bank transfer: the order is processed to credit the sum in the account. Be careful to register the number IBAN before changing pages when ordering. Or come back here at the bottom of the page.
RETRACTATION ORDER AND DELAY
Any order validated by the buyer means its express acceptance of these terms and conditions of sale
-the buyer’s acceptance of the offer is achieved by validating, as part of the nimue.fr electronic catalogue (nimue-broderie.fr), a validation click of all the information on the purchase order, some of which must be completed by the buyer.
-the information given by the buyer at the time of taking the order engages him and any error cannot be the responsibility of Nimu.
-Nimu is committed not to disclose to third parties the personal information that the buyer has provided at the time of making an order. They will only be used by its internal services. The site is the subject of a declaration to the National Commission for Information Technology and Freedoms (CNIL). In accordance with The Computer, Files and Freedoms Act 78-17 of January 6, 1978, the purchaser has the right to access, rectify and object to personal data relating to him. All he has to do is ask for it by giving his name, first name and address to: email@example.com
-after validating his order, the buyer will receive by e-mail an acknowledgement confirming the order with all the components of the contract: ordered products, prices, shipping costs…
-the order validated by the customer will not be effective, and therefore processed, only when the relevant bank payment centres have given their consent. If these centres are refused, the order will be automatically cancelled and the buyer will be notified by e-mail.
-Nimu reserves the right to cancel any order from a customer with whom there is a dispute over a previous order.
If, despite Nimu’s vigilance, the products prove to be permanently unavailable after order, Nimu will automatically cancel the order, and notify the buyer and proceed with the refund of the unavailable items and, if necessary, the shipping differential.
-Nimu reserves the right not to execute an order in the event of a problem with the purchase order received.
-The buyer has a withdrawal period of 14 free days from the receipt of the parcel by the recipient to return the product or products (accompanied by a letter) to Nimuo for exchange or refund. If this 14-day return period normally expires on a Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday or a public holiday, it is protected until the next working day. The exercise of the right of withdrawal is conditional on the shipment of the product delivered to Nimuo. The costs resulting from this return shipment are the responsibility of the buyer (or recipient), being specified that the conditions of the shipment and return are the responsibility of the buyer (or recipient), being specified that the conditions of the shipment are identical. Once the buyer has exercised are entitled to retract within the allotted time, Nimuo undertakes as soon as the parcel is received to exchange the product (sending fee at the buyer’s expense) or to reimburse him as soon as possible the full price paid for the product, except the return fee provided that the product is returned in its full original packaging. , intact and clean.
Warning: this retraction ability can never play out if the products that have been delivered are books and more generally if the products delivered have clearly been used sustainably or modified.
– in the event of a dispute, the buyer will first turn to Nimuo in order to agree on an amicable solution. If the dispute persisted, only French law is applicable and the Rennes courts competent.
– the fact that Nimuo does not avail himself of a breach of any of the obligations to the purchaser, governed by these conditions of sale, cannot be construed as a waiver for the future of the obligation in question, nor the right for the purchaser to avail himself of that breach at a later date.
Hyperlinks can refer to sites other than the site nimue.fr. or nimue-broderie.fr. Nimue absolves any liability in the event that the content of these sites violates the applicable regulatory provisions.